The Best Value Choice for Small-Medium Space
- MX522P offers a stunning full-screen presentation with the finest details regardless of the ambient light level.
Power Saving , Eco Friendly
World-Leading?SmartEco?Technology for a Greener Environment
- As the first DLP brand to incorporate Philips’?ImageCare?technology into its projector lamp system,
- BenQ?has taken a further leap, developing its own?SmartEco?Technology to perfect what DLP can do for energy saving in the?21st?century classroom.
- Built with this brand new invention, the MX522P brings together uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality, and optimized lamp life through innovative features.
- Projector lamp replacement costs make up the biggest part of the total cost of projector ownership.
- The?LampSave?Mode is designed to adjust the lamp power dynamically by content brightness level to extend projector lamp life significantly by 50%.
- The lamp replacement frequency is also reduced by up to 50% to lower the replacement costs.
Blu-ray?Full HD 3D Supported
- BenQ MX522P is built with the latest DLP? technology to support 3D functionality, allowing schools to bring an immersive learning experience to their students with a simple preparation of 3D glasses and 3D content from your Blu-ray player.
Vibrant, True-to-Life Colors:
- Even in lit venues,?BenQ?DLP Projectors achieve the optimal balance of brightness and color accuracy, with BrilliantColor? Technology additionally boosting true-to-life colors that captivate.
- BrilliantColor?enables up to six-color processing by incorporating the secondary colors Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta along with primary Red, Blue, and Green.
- From intense hues to elusive mid-tones like aqua blues and light yellows, your every presentation is rendered in pure, living splendor.
Razor-Sharp Clarity with Ultra-Readability:
- Enabling a 96% fill factor, DLP Technology supplies pixel circuitry behind the pixel, thereby eliminating the thick dark bezels around individual pixels, which diminish color and detail.
- A higher fill factor and less black border translate to noticeably purer, more intense color, and smoother image quality.
- BenQ?DLP Projectors also feature high contrast ratios for flawless rendering of small text, fine lines, and dark scene details.
- Blacks are deeper and overall image quality is more focused and clean. Your presentations will be easily readable and highly effective, even from the back row of a well-lit venue.