- Our OPT41AU is an advanced 4-Way optical audio switch, perfect for the integration of multiple audio sources with a soundbar.
- The OPT41AU also has a built-in DAC (Digital to Analogue audio Converter) and simultaneous coaxial digital and analog stereo audio outputs.
- The OPT41AU supports 192kHz sample rates and up to 24-bit resolution for enhanced?sound reproduction.
- Features 4x optical digital inputs which can be switched to single optical output
- DAC (Digital to Analogue audio Converter) converts selected optical digital to analogue stereo Left/Right audio output
- Built-in digital audio converter converts selected optical audio input to coaxial digital output
- Outputs optical digital, coaxial digital and analogue L/R audio concurrently
- Supports sample rates 32 kHz, 44.1kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz & 192 kHz up to 24-bit resolution
- Supports LPCM, DTS, Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital plus when used as a straight digital in/digital out switcher
- Ultra low jitter and high fidelity design
- Input selection button on the front panel to toggle between optical inputs
- IR receiver on the front panel to switch inputs and turn On/Off audio outputs using supplied IR remote
- External IR input can be used to extend IR with Blustream IR receiver/cable
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.