The C871 proves you can get great home theater sound from a system that’s hidden entirely in the ceiling. Its woofer and tweeter are angled 15 degrees, so you can mount the C871 directly above the TV screen yet point it at the listeners. The 8-inch Kevlar woofer pumps out powerful, punchy bass.
- You can mount the C871 directly above the TV screen yet point it at the listeners.
- The 8-inch Kevlar woofer pumps out powerful, punchy bass.
- Because the C871’s woofer and tweeter are angled 15 degrees.
- They direct sound away from the TV screen and toward the listener.
- You get sonic imaging that’s close to what you hear from a conventional in-wall or freestanding speaker system.
- But you won’t see any speakers unless you look up. Plus you can pivot the tweeter to fine-tune the directionality.
- The high-quality 8-inch Kevlar woofer and 1-inch aluminum tweeter are similar to the units found in many high-end freestanding speakers.
- You probably won’t need to tweak the sound, but if you do, bass and treble tones switches are hidden behind the grille.
- Super-high sensitivity of 92 dB lets the C871 put out impressive volume with only 5 watts of power! Includes Thin-Bezel Grilles held by Neo Magnets.