In-Ceiling Subwoofer with Dual 6″ Aluminium Woofers, Bandpass MDF Enclosure, Port Tube with 5″ opening, matched to D60/80, port connector, new-construction bracket, and square and round grilles.
- In-ceiling cabinets are subject to rattling caused by powerful rapid driver movements.
- The dual opposed woofer design of the DSUB6 enclosure stabilize the cabinet, leaving vibrations awry and completely inaudible.
- Intelligently engineered for a well-rounded in-ceiling listening experience, the DSUB6 contains a passive crossover that optimizes the distribution of incoming audio signals to the system.
- Low band bass frequencies stay with the sub, while the mid-to-high range frequencies are distributed to the attached satellite speakers for peak performance.
Illustrious In-Ceiling Innovation
- Perfect for when you don?t want to clutter the room with a box In combination with 6″ and 8″ speakers from our world-renowned Director Collection, the DSUB6F68 produces a robust fully in-ceiling performance with omnipresent bass.
- A staple in subwoofer acoustics for many reasons, the bandpass design serves as a low-pass filter, augmenting the production of bass from smaller cabinets.
- The DSUB6 leverages this design to deliver authoritative bass under the space restrictions above ceilings.
- A paintable, perforated grille with a micro bezel covers the entire speaker assembly and leaves a discreet finished appearance. Its magnetic attachment makes removing or replacing the grille fast and easy.