- Both digital outputs are simultaneous so audio can be distributed to multiple locations.
- The ADC11AU converts to 16-bit 48kHz digital audio for enhanced sound reproduction.
Blustream ADC11AU Analogue to Digital Audio Converter (ADC)
Our ADC11AU is designed to convert left/right analog stereo audio into either coaxial or optical digital.
- Audio Connectors
- Power Supply
- Mounting kit
- ADC (Analogue to Digital Audio Converter) converts analog left/right stereo audio input to both SPDIF optical and coaxial digital PCM outputs
- Both optical digital and coaxial digital output simultaneously
- Converts to 16-bit 48kHz digital audio
- Plug-and-play solution
- Audio Input Connectors: 2x Analogue stereo left/right (RCA)
- Audio Output Connectors: 1x Optical (SPDIF) & 1x RCA (SPDIF)
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 65 x 55 x 25mm (with connections)
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 55 x 55 x 25mm (without connections)
- Product Weight: 0.1kg (excluding accessories)
- Carton / Box Dimensions (WxDxH): 165 x 110 x 90mm
- Shipping Weight: 0.3kg
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power Supply: 5V / 1A DC, barrel type connector
- Mounting kit included
- 1x ADC11AU
- 1x 5V / 1A DC power supply
- 1x Mounting kit
- 1x User manual
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.