- Thunderous bass. Wireless connectivity
- Less effort, more music
- Engineered to keep it simple
If you want great performance—and value—in a Bose surround sound system, you'll find the Lifestyle 600 home entertainment system delivers on those expectations. And with SoundTouch® included, it goes well beyond traditional home cinema. For movies, TV, sports and music, it's a great choice to keep everyone fully entertained.
Spotlight on speakers
- Our Jewel Cube speakers have long been the standard for prodigious sound from a small design. Precisely angled drivers within each enclosure reproduce a blend of direct and reflected sound for greater spaciousness and no "sweet spots".
- Sit anywhere you like — you'll experience an immersive audio experience that adds depth and drama to whatever you watch. And when it's time to relax with a favourite playlist, you'll appreciate the clarity and fullness of your music.
- The centre channel provides clear dialogue for movies and TV shows, plus pristine vocals from your favourite music. Its horizontal design fits in well with your TV, with a small footprint that makes it easy to place.
Thunderous bass. Wireless connectivity.
- The Lifestyle 600 system is more than its Jewel Cube speakers. You also get resounding bass performance for movies and music from a wireless Acoustimass module. With its premium glass-top finish, it delivers on sound and style. A powerful driver and QuietPort™ technology combine for best-in-class performance for its size.
Statements in elegance, continued…
- The polished glass curvature of the console has a singular style you can't ignore. But it's more than just good looks. The console houses all of your technological needs: Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® connectivity for wireless music streaming, 4K video compatibility, 6 HDMI™ inputs and more. And it's all controlled with a universal remote.
Same system, different speakers.
LIFESTYLE 600 SYSTEM
JEWEL CUBE SPEAKERS
- These speakers feature Direct/Reflecting technology, with precisely angled transducers inside each speaker. The output is stunning — what you'd expect from speakers many times their size. They are complemented by a Jewel Cube centre channel that is much smaller (about 15 cm long) than the OmniJewel centre channel."
Less effort, more music
- With the Lifestyle 600 system, we put a lot of thought into taking the thinking out. Of course, there's the premium home cinema performance that you'll love for movies, TV and sports.
- But when it comes to enjoying your music, you can listen whichever way you want, without worrying about which technology is best. This system features SoundTouch®, which lets you play music through your Wi-Fi® network for instant in-home listening. Or listen directly from a phone or tablet using a Bluetooth® connection.
Fast, simple control of all your music
- Experience your favourite music from your SoundTouch® speaker with the SoundTouch® app. SoundTouch® lets you take total control of your listening experience.
- Browse popular music services such as Spotify® and Deezer, Internet radio or your stored music library. Easily personalise presets for one-touch access to the music you love, and control one or many SoundTouch® speakers around your home.
Engineered to keep it simple
- Unify technology walks you through setup with guided onscreen messages, and ADAPTiQ audio calibration fine tunes the sound specifically to your room and the things in it.
- So when you hear it, you hear it at its absolute best. The rear speakers and bass module even connect wirelessly for easier placement.
- Console:40.59 cm W x 25.8 cm H x 6.5 cm D (4 kg)
- Jewel Cube speakers (each):6.52 cm W x 15.83 cm H x 6.58 cm D (0.46 kg)
- Jewel Cube centre speaker:15.37 cm W x 6.76 cm H x 6.53 cm D (0.47 kg)
- Acoustimass wireless bass module:30.5 cm W x 38.1 cm H x 30.5 cm D (13.6 kg)
- Wireless receivers for rear speakers:16.6 cm W x 4.1 cm H x 7.8 cm D (0.28 kg)
- Supported audio formats: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, Multichannel PCM.
- Video source compatibility: Support for six 4K/60 video sources (HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2)
Inputs and outputs
Rear panel of the console
- 1 HDMI™ output with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- 5 HDMI inputs
- 2 optical digital audio connections
- 2 coaxial digital audio connections
- 2 analogue L/R audio inputs
- 1 3.5 mm connection for the Acoustimass module
- 1 data port
- 1 IR repeater port
- 1 Ethernet port for SoundTouch and software updates via a network
- 1 USB connection for software updates only
Front of the console
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 3.5 mm jack for ADAPTiQ system and headphones
- 1 power button
- 1 source button
- 1 system setup button
What's in the box?
- 4 Jewel Cube speakers
- Jewel Cube centre speaker
- Acoustimass wireless bass module
- Universal remote control
- Front speaker cable
- 2 rear speaker cables
- 5 AC-2 adapters
- 2 wireless receivers
- ADAPTiQ headset
- IR emitter
- HDMI cable
- 4 AA batteries
- Console power supply
- 4 power cables
- Owner's guide