- Robust and cost-effective – the POE-70 is the right HDMI extender for all of your projects requiring 24/7 flawless operation.
- The?ZIG-POE-70-TX?provides a complete solution for detection and powering of POE IEEE 802.3af devices such as the?ZIG-POE-70-RX.
- The?ZIG-POE-70-TX?POE solution will safely detect, classify, and provide 48V up to 13W power to RX device connected to the?HDBaseT?port.
- The TX unit will first read a signature from the TX and only enable power delivery if all constraints are met.
- During the power delivery, the link is continuously monitored for any fault or overloading conditions and the current is limited to avoid hazardous conditions.
- The?ZIG-POE-70-TX?senses the removal of a powered device and turns off 48V power immediately when the RX is disconnected.
- HDBaseT technology
- Extend HDMI signals up to 70 meters/228 feet by using Cat-5e/6/7
- Supports HDMI 1.4 with 3D
- Supports HDMI 1.2 and 1.3
- HDCP compliant
- Supports 3D pass-through
- Supports CEC pass-through
- Supports RS-232 (Bi-direction transfer)
- Supports all frequency band IR control (Bi-direction transfer)
- Supports 12V or 5V IR Receiver/Emitter
- Full HD support: 1080P@60Hz, 3D and 4Kx2K
- HD-BaseT technology
- Uses Cat-5e/6/7 cable for easy installation
- Supports HDMI 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 with 48-bit deep color
- 4K / 2K, 30Hz, 24bpp
- 4K / 2K, 60Hz, 24bpp with 4:2:0 pixel format
- Supports digital video formats in 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1920×1200, 2K and 4K.
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and more.
- Supports all frequency band IR control (Bi-directional transfer)
- Extend HDMI signals up to 70m/230ft by using a single cat5/6 cable
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.