- In addition to 6200 ANSI lumens of brightness, the WUXGA image resolution delivers excellent fidelity and large screen area for simultaneous display of video conferencing, presentations, and display of charts and graphs.
- With the installer in mind the DU5671 features horizontal and vertical lens shift as well as a centered lens for easy installation and maintenance.
- The projector has five interchangeable lens options for flexible positioning with regard to varying screen sizes or projection distance requirements and a comprehensive range of connectivity options.
Five Lens Options
- VL904G: Short Throw Lens. Throw ratio: 0.77:1
- VL907G: Semi Short Throw Lens. Throw ratio: 1.1-1.3:1
- VL901G: Standard Lens. Throw ratio: 1.54-1.93:1
- VL905G: Long Throw Lens. Throw ratio: 1.93-2.89:1
- VL909G: Super Long Throw Lens. Throw ratio: 3-5:1
- DLP? technology with BrilliantColor? for vibrant and rich picture quality
- 6,200 ANSI lumens of brightness with single-lamp system
- WUXGA resolution for a clear and crisp image
- HDBaseT for robustness with long signal transmission
- Installation flexibility is ensured with 5 optional lenses from 0.78:1 to 3.00-5.01:1 throw ratio range
- Wide lens shift range allows easy placement of the projector without distorting the image
- Image adjustment is made easy with 4 corner correction and keystone correction
- Easy projector monitor and control over network