The latest innovation from Vivitek?s game-changing series of laser engine projectors, ideal for education, corporate collaboration, themed entertainment and digital signage, the DH765Z-UST?s low profile design, quietness, and minimal maintenance requirements ensure seamless installation and ease of operation.
MHL Expand Your World
- Mobile High-Definition Link and is a technology found in many devices, displays and accessories today.
- MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets connect to HD displays, delivering crystal-clear HD content and immersive surround sound, while simultaneously charging the phone.
- BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-colour processing technology that produces vibrant images.
- BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colours, instead of just the three primary colours, red, green and blue, to improve colour accuracy and brightens secondary colours.
- DLP? chipset-based projectors produce vivid images with digital clarity and precision.
- The DLP? chip uses millions of tiny mirrors to reflect all the colours of visible light to project a digital image onto a screen.
- DLP? technology delivers high contrast ratios and minimizes the gaps between pixels for bright, sharp pictures.
- Laser Phosphor Light engine provides up to 20,000 hrs and a low cost of ownership and ease of operation
- Quietest laser projector in its class at 28/31 dB
- Ultra-short throw lens of 0.24:1 projects a large image size ? up to 150? diagonal
- Low profile design