Covers iPad without concealing it.
- SurfacePad for iPad is a beautiful, smooth cover with a clean, modern design. SurfacePad adheres to the back of the iPad instead of snapping it into a shell or entombing it in bulky plastic and rubber.
- This leaves iPad’s beautiful chamfered edge on display. If you take iPad scuba diving and need a waterproof case, simply peel off SurfacePad and reapply it when back on dry land. SurfacePad leaves no sticky residue or marks behind, just a clean, like-new iPad surface.
Write it down. There’s a hidden typing stand.
- Another clever feature built into SurfacePad for iPad is a small kickstand that turns this sleek cover into a typing wedge and desktop display. Flip down the kickstand, and as with the hands-free viewing stand a hidden row of magnets grabs the edge of your iPad.
- Just like that, your iPad is resting at a comfortable angle for editing emails, twisting tweets or building your business plan in Pages. No origami folding tricks here, just a simple little flip of a leg and let your fingers fly across the screen.
Hands-free viewing stand works like magic.
- It’s hard to believe, but this gorgeous, micro-thin leather cover has a multi-angle, hands-free display built into it. Like magic, powerful hidden magnets grab the edge of your iPad, holding it in one of two viewing positions.
- Dual viewing positions mean you can adjust the angle for the best view of your movies and shows, whether you’re watching them on the coffee table, breakfast bar or on a blanket under the stars.
- The tiny magnets are under the soft microfiber, never coming into contact with the surface of your iPad.