Sonos Sub Mini
The wireless subwoofer for bold bass.
Experience powerful lows that surpass your highest expectations. Pair Sub Mini with Beam, Ray, One, One SL or SYMFONISK speakers to enhance scenes and songs with surprisingly rich, clear, and balanced low end.
Mini makes a big impact
A pair of precisely engineered woofers face each other and create a force-canceling effect that neutralizes distortion while generating the full-toned low frequencies of a much larger subwoofer.
More exhilarating entertainment
Pair Sub Mini with Beam or Ray and experience dramatic depth that puts you inside your shows, movies, and games. Enjoy greater depth and clarity for music when you pair with One or One SL or when you listen to music on your Sonos soundbar.
Boom without the box
Hide Sub Mini in plain sight or tuck it under your furniture. The elegant cylindrical design is unlike any other subwoofer and looks at home in your home.
Low bass with low effort
With a single cable and app-guided setup, Sub Mini makes it simple to enjoy fuller, more detailed sound. Mix and match Sonos speakers to create a wireless sound system for immersive home theater, multiroom listening, and more.
The volume automatically adjusts with your paired soundbar or speaker. Use the Sonos app to customize the bass level.
- Which Sonos products can be paired with Sonos Sub Mini?
- Sub Mini will pair with an amplified, non-portable Sonos product using the Sonos app. Learn more here.
- What are the recommended products to pair with Sonos Sub Mini?
- Will Sonos Sub Mini pair with Arc?
- Yes. Sub Mini works best with Arc in a smaller room and at low-moderate volume levels. If you have a larger space or intend to listen at higher volume levels, Sub will provide a better experience.
- Does Sonos Sub Mini need to face a certain way?
- No. Sub Mini was purposefully designed for flexible placement. It can face any direction but, unlike Sub, shouldn’t be laid on its side.
- Can I connect Sonos Sub Mini to a third-party soundbar, wireless speaker, or Bluetooth speaker?
- Sub Mini will only connect to an amplified Sonos product.
- Do I have to plug in Sonos Sub Mini?
- Yes. Sub Mini connects to your speaker or soundbar over WiFi but still requires AC power.
- Do I need to set up Sonos Sub Mini when I set up my soundbar or speaker(s)?
- No. The Sonos system is designed for modularity, so you can add Sub Mini any time.
- Can I hardwire Sonos Sub Mini to my soundbar or speaker?
- Sub Mini will only connect to your Sonos system over WiFi.
- If I have Sonos speakers in various rooms, will placing Sonos Sub Mini in the center of my home improve the bass of my entire system?
- No. Sub Mini is designed to improve bass in a single room. Pair a Sub Mini to Sonos speakers in each room where you want to enhance bass.
- Can I pair two in the same room?
- No. To use two subwoofers in a single room, use Sub (Gen 3). Learn more here.
- Can I use the Sonos S1 Controller app with Sonos Sub Mini?
- Sub Mini requires the latest generation of the Sonos app (Sonos S2). Learn more here.