- With primary and secondary audio line inputs, loop output, selectable speaker level input, and 12 V trigger input and output.
- Ideal for power upgrades for a specific zone, zones where a local source input is required, or for long series parallel speaker runs.
- The?R290DS?supplies the extra power needed for larger zones, while combining the flexibility of adding local sources via automatic source switching.
- It also includes an?autosensing?input that activates the amplifier upon detecting an audio signal.
- The amplifier returns to standby mode when the audio signal ceases.
- The?R290DS?is rated at 90 watts per channel into 8 ohms, 110 watts into 4 ohms, and is bridgeable, providing 250 watts of power into a single 8-ohm load.
- Each amplifier output channel incorporates robust protection circuitry for safety and reliability under extreme circumstances.
Russound R290DS Amplifier
Due to our distributors restriction, we cannot sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 for Special Price & to order this product. The product may also be
Out of stock
The R290DS is a two-channel, two-source, 90-watt amplifier with auto-source switching.Its provides the power and features necessary to support today’s multiroom audio systems.
- Input Impedance
- ?Input Sensitivity
- Amplifier Channels
- Zone Outputs
Out of stock
|Dimensions||599 × 521 × 269 mm|
Receivers Amps Preamps
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz +/-0.3 dB|
|Input Impedance||47 kilohms|
|Input Sensitivity||70 mV for 1 watt at 8 ohms
680 mV for 90 watts at 8 ohms
|Power Output||Continuous Stereo:
90 watts per channel at 8 ohms
110 watts per channel at 4 ohms
250 watts at 8 ohms
|Power Requirement(s)||US/Canada: 120 VAC 60 Hz 2.5 A
Europe: 230 VAC 50 Hz 1.2 A
|Signal to Noise Ratio||>110 dB A-weighted|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.03% THD+N from 20 Hz to 20 kHz for 90 watts into 8 ohms|
|Voltage Gain||32 dB|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.