- A variety of input options have been engineered into the?MCA-C3?controller.
- A built-in internal AM/FM tuner with RDS (Radio Data System) support is optional as source one.
- An RNET? link using?CAT-5e?allows for metadata transmission and control of?Russound?RNET?Smart Source components.
- (BGK-1, ST1, VM-1,?BSK-1) C-Series products are Ethernet enabled devices allowing for communication via RIO (Russound?I/O).
- RIO allows C-Series products to integrate and communicate bi-directionally through Ethernet protocol.
- Using RIO protocol and Ethernet connectivity through the LAN, the My?Russound?App controls C-Series products and other?Russound?Ethernet connected products, like our DMS3.1 Digital
- Media Streamer.
- The?MCA-C3?controller features analog amplifiers providing 20 watts of power per channel to zones one through six.
- Two zones are equipped with fixed or variable line-level outputs for outboard amplification or subzone use.
- The?MCA-C3?has a front USB port for programming ease and a rear RS-232 port for integration with home automation systems.
- Custom audio settings, Party Mode, Do Not Disturb, source and zone linking, and All On/Off participation are standard features.
- Incorporated in the?MCA-C3?is a system clock with alarms and sleep timers, Home Theater trigger, routed and common IR outputs, and six?12VDC?trigger outputs.
- Source six can serve as a paging input for connection to a third party paging or phone system.
- With?MDK-C5,?MDK-C6, SLK,?SLK-1?Keypads or TS3?touchscreens, the?MCA-C5?communicates from its built-in tuner and other?Russound?Smart sources vital information such as preset name,
- AM/FM station frequency, satellite radio station ID, artist, and song title.
- Configuration of the?MCA-C5?Multi-zone Controller Amplifier requires a PC loaded with?Russound?SCS-C5?Configuration Software.
- This free software is available for download at our online Support Center.
Russound KIT2-C3 Multi-zone Controller Amplifier
Out of stock
The MCA-C3 Multi-zone Controller Amplifier provides six zones of distributed stereo audio from any of six sources.?The addition of up to five additional controllers allow for scalability to 36 zones.
- 6 source inputs with zone specific access
- 6 zones – 6 amplified, 2 with fixed or variable line output
- Internal AM/FM tuner with RDS (Radio Data System) display
- Party mode, Source linking, and Zone linking
- Alarm and sleep timer
- Optional System Wide Paging capability (through source 6 input)
Out of stock
Receivers Amps Preamps
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.