If you’ve never experienced the warm and natural sound that vinyl is famous for, the Debut III is a great introduction. This acclaimed Pro-Ject turntable makes an excellent choice for vinyl newcomers and seasoned audiophiles alike who want outstanding sound quality without spending a fortune. Pro-Ject’s minimalist design philosophy focuses on the features that benefit sonic performance ? no unnecessary bells and whistles here. With its simple, elegant appearance and handsome matte black finish, this table will look and sound fantastic perched on your audio rack.
Pro-Ject knows that turntable setup can be a challenge for the novice. That’s why the Debut III comes out of the box virtually ready to play. Its pre-matched, factory-mounted phono cartridge and tonearm take the guesswork out of installation, and give you optimized sound quality with minimal effort. A few simple steps to dial in key settings like tracking force and anti-skating are all it takes to get this player primed and ready to deliver spacious, detailed music.
- Heavy two-piece 10″ steel platter with felt mat provides Excellent speed stability and protects records from scratches
- Precision bearing system for smooth, quiet platter rotation
- One-piece aluminum tonearm for superior rigidity and low resonance
- Includes pre-mounted Ortofon OM-5E moving magnet cartridge
- Medium density fiberboard (MDF) base with four shock absorbing rubber feet