- It can also convert your vinyl into digital format with the integrated A/D converter and USB output connection.
- Fully compatible with Windows and Mac with no drivers required.
- Advanced circuitry and SMD construction keep noise and distortion at a surprisingly low level.
- A built-in internal shielding and an outboard DC power supply minimise the risk of external interference.
- Input and output sockets are gold-plated for optimal quality.
Pro-Ject Record Box E Hi-fi Components
Due to our distributors restriction, we cannot sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 for Special Price & to order this product. The product may also be
Out of stock
The Record Box E is a high quality phono preamplifier that accepts both MM and MC cartridges and gives audiophile music experience at an entry-level price.
- Phono preamp and RIAA equalisation for MM and MC cartridges
- Design principle inspired by Dr Sykora
- Digitisation of vinyl for recording direct to USB with suitable recording programs
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Automatic recognition – no drivers required
- SMD circuitry with special low noise components
- Internal metal shielding
- Gold-plated RCA connection sockets
- Outboard power supply included
|Input capacitance / impedance||MC: 120pF / 100 ohms
MM: 120pF / 47k ohms
|Output voltage (typical)||300mV/1kHz at 3mV/1kHz (MM) or 0.3mV/1kHz (MC)|
|Max. output||9.5V (1kHz)|
|Noise floor (A-weighted)||94dB (MM) / 75dB (MC)|
|THD||<0.01% (MM) / <0.05% (MC)|
|RIAA-equalisation curve accuracy||20Hz-20kHz max. 0.5dB|
|A/D Converter||Burr Brown PCM2904 16-Bit Delta Sigma|
|Sampling rates||32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz|
|USB output||5-pin mini USB-B connector (cable supplied)|
|USB signal||Digital serial data protocol USB 1.1|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS|
|Input / line output||1 pair RCA sockets each|
|Outboard power supply||18V/500mA DC|
|Power consumption||100mA DC|