SCi Series In-Wall/In-Ceiling Loudspeakers have been designed from the ground up to be our best entry level custom install product. Several of the SCi Series speakers share cutout sizes and accessories with other products for the utmost in install flexibility and performance compatibility, another way Polk Audio combines performance and value.Mix and match SCi In-Wall/In-Ceiling Loudspeakers with Polk Audio RTi Series loudspeakers to create a voice-matched system boasting a realistic surround sound environment without the space requirements of traditional speaker systems
Polk Audio SC 60 In-Ceiling Speaker
Out of stock
- One-cut easy installation in existing walls or in new construction, for pros or DIYers alike, with no extra assembly and no additional cutting. (Pre-construction brackets are available separately.)
- Polk’s exclusive Rotating Cam system ensures stable, secure, vibration-free placement with the turn of a screwdriver.
- Dynamic Balance silk dome tweeters, in aimable swivel housings, deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging.
- Paintable grilles & flanges make SC Series speakers virtually invisible.
- SC Series built-in speakers share cutout sizes and hardware components with other Polk built-in speaker series, so you can more easily upgrade your built-in speakers at any time.
- Durable, moisture-resistant materials like stainless steel hardware and a powder-coated, rust-proof aluminum grille allow you to install SC Series built-in speakers in extreme install locations like kitchens, bathrooms, and transitional areas like sunrooms and covered porches.
|203 × 203 × 98 mm
|Driver Complement Tweeter – Quantity
|Driver Complement Tweeter – Type
|Electrical – Efficiency
|Electrical – Lower -3dB Limit
|Electrical – Nominal Impedance
|Electrical – Recommended Amplifier Power
|20-100 watts per channel
|Electrical – Total Frequency Response
|Electrical – Upper -3dB Limit