Bass Performance That’s Out of Sight
The Polk CSW100 is the least visually intrusive built-in subwoofer on the market today. It’s designed for in-floor, in-ceiling or in-furniture placement. It fits comfortably between standard joists and the narrower QuietFloor spacing. Once installed, all you see is a tiny 4 1/2×14-inch grille (supplied). Visitors to your home will think they’re seeing an air vent and they’ll wonder where all that awesome bass is coming from!
- Winner: CEA Innovations Design & Engineering Award.*
- Installs easily between standard floor or ceiling joists, or sits inside an entertainment center.
- Long-throw 10-inch polycomposite subwoofer driver.
- Polk?s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance? technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Klipple optimized coil alignment for extraordinarily efficient shallow-depth motor action even at tremendous volume levels.
- Rigidly-braced MDF composite enclosure for resonance-free, totally rattle-free performance.
- Patented high velocity compression drive bandpass alignment with slot-load bass venting for gutsy, driving bass.
- Heavy duty mounting hardware and professional anti-rattle isolation pads included.
- Powered for optimum performance by the SWA500 digital amplifier, available separately.