Panasonic HC-PV100GC full HD Camcorder
- The Panasonic HC-PV100GC Digital Video Camera has been designed to offer a diverse range of professional features to take your filmmaking to the next level. Combining a 1/3.1-inch BSI sensor for low light performance with a 20x Optical zoom and 3 fully manual controls rings allow even sole operators to take full control of their creative endeavours.
- 1/3.1-inch BSI Sensor for Low Light
Use Its advanced 1/3.1-inch ultra-sensitive Back-Side Illuminated (BSI) MOS Sensor allows the HC-PV100 to capture excellent high quality images even in low light conditions. With a 6.0MP sensor the HC-PV100 shoots sharp full high definition footage in any situation, making it a powerful addition to your creative arsenal.
- Built-in LED Light
Boasting a built-in LED light capable of pumping out 300 lux ensures you to get the shot even when in dimly lit conditions. It comes with a diffusion filter and a colour conversion filter so you can modify the light to suit the mood and capture the ambience.
- Dual SD Card Slot
Two SD card slots support SDHC and SDXC capacity memory cards while offering a variety of benefits to shooters. In simultaneous recording mode the cards record identical footage to ensure that you have a backup on your work as soon as you press record.
- It also supports relay recording, saving footage onto one SD card until it is full and then automatically switching to the second card without interruption.
- The hot swap feature makes it possible to place a replacement card into the first slot while still shooting footage on the second slot. This allows you to potentially shoot endlessly with the file being split into 10 hour blocks, perfect for weddings, corporate events and occasions where every moment is crucial.
- 20x Optical Zoom with a F1.8 Max Aperture
Equipped with a 35mm equivalent range of 29.5mm-612mm the HC-PV100 easily captures clear, crisp, wide angle establishing shots, while the 20x Optical Zoom adds creative versatility, allowing you to achieve close ups and intimate shots with ease.
- The lens construction comprises four lens groups which it drives separately to retain image quality and portability making it one of the most diverse video cameras on the market.
- 5-Axis Stabilisation
Using the hybrid stabilisation system the camera easily compensates for unstable footage caused by wrist and arm movement. Whether you are shooting wide or zoomed in the 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S.+ system delivers crisp, clear images with confidence.
- Manual Control Rings
Catering to the camera operator intent on having professional handling the video camera also features 3 manual control rings, giving precise, independent control over focus, zoom, and iris settings.
- LED Ring Indicator
An illuminated LED ring on the lens barrel that indicates the recording is in progress, making it even easier for filmmakers to communicate with their subject, ensuring the action happens only when the camera is recording.
- Comprehensive Audio Features
Combining an on-board stereo microphone with two standard XLR Audio inputs with +48v phantom power means the audio system can handle a wide range of camera-mounted microphones and audio recorders. It also features a 3.5mm headphone jack for monitoring and individual channel levels with support for audio equipment with a +4dB output, making it a convenient audio and video solution for any on location demands.
- 3-Inch Touchscreen LCD and Tiltable EVF
The Panasonic HC PV 100 GC sports a High-Definition touchscreen LCD with 460K dot resolution. The 3-Inch monitor is retractable and also able to rotate 270? for greater flexibility. It is complimented by an approximately 1555K dot-equivalent tilt-able electronic view finder, giving you the freedom to complete your creative vision.