- Works anywhere without interference – no?wifi?”hot spot” needed for reception
- Simple control and setup – no software, setup, or pairing. Air DAC is incredibly easy to use.
- Stream music to up to four receivers, and receive from up to four transmitters. Air DAC can be used to set up a near-perfect wireless stereo with sync between audio channels < 40 microseconds.
- Multi-platform (Windows and Mac, with future support for Android) and multi-device (computer, media player, and mobile phone) support and works with any digital audio from music, movies, and games.
- Very low power consumption.
Unlike similar devices, the Air DAC and associated TX transmitters do not experience the typical loss in sound quality or interference capability of cell phones and other wireless devices. Rather, they offer CD-quality sound, virtually no latency, a 10-30 meter range, and a spread-spectrum technology that detects and chooses from among available frequency spectrums in order to avoid interference.
Can receive and lock with up to four independent iTX/uTX transmitters.
Simple operation -Use the single front-panel switch to step through each of the available transmitters within range of the receiver. The cycle returns to the first transmitter after selecting the last available transmitter.
The cycle returns to the first transmitter after selecting the last available transmitter.
The extra-wide wireless audio range covers larger environments – iTX range approximately spans 10-20m; uTX range spans approximately 15-30m depending on conditions.
The uTX (for USB device) Transmitter is cross-platform (Mac/PC), so there’s no need to install drivers.
The iTX similarly connects to a standard analog dock when mated with Apple iPod, iPhone, and iPad.