RUNOUT STOCK!?– call for availability (02) 9600 6655
Price reduced from $419 to $398?
Advanced NuForce technology delivers highest-resolution audio for superior sound.
The NuForce DAC-2 SGE is a high-performance Asynchronous USB Digital Audio Converter (DAC) that connects your personal computer’s audio with your home stereo, desktop sound system, or headphones. The quality and versatility of the DAC-2 SGE’s performance belie its diminutive size. With its extensive power supply, filtering capabilities and charge-pump circuit as a foundation, the DAC-2 SGE processes incoming data via a USB audio receiver. A D/A converter chip then translates the data to a two-volt analogue signal. The unit’s exemplary flexibility — analogue RCA, digital coaxial, and high-performance headphone outputs — is bound to satisfy the needs of the most critical music lover.
This Signature Gold Edition includes a 24K gold-plated case, stainless steel front & rear panels, and a Swarovski crystal on the volume knob.? It is delivered in a premium presentation case.
The NuForce Icon DAC-2 SGE is a signature Gold edition that features:
- Discrete USB audio receiver and D/A converter
- Asynchronous USB Audio mode
- Cryogenic-treated circuit board
- Coaxial S/PDIF output
- The double jitter-reduction mechanism at the data level and at the over-sampling filter stage
- High voltage 2V analogue output
- A highly linear TOCOS volume control for improved channel tracking at low listening levels.
- No capacitors in any of the audio signal paths
- USB powered, no external power supply required
- Headphones with an impedance between 16 ohms to 300 ohms are suitable for use with