Marantz SR6006: Networked 3D HD AV Receiver with Multi-Room Capabilities?&?Now on Special!
Packed with features, the SR6006 delivers bold design, audiophile sound quality and advanced technology and is instore now ready for your personal auditioning pleasure.
The SR6006 is one up on the SR5006 model. A newly styled front panel, complete with ?star and circle? display, recalls the classic components that have made Marantz an audiophile favorite for decades.
Dual HDMI outputs (with simultaneous video-out) enables the connection of 2 display devices.
Analog/HDMI and HDMI/HDMI scaling is fully supported, with a full suite of image quality adjustments being made available for each input.
Built-in AirPlay compatibility allows you to stream music wirelessly throughout your home from your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, just as you?re sure to enjoy streaming audio content from online music services like Napster as well as from your own home network. Access thousands of Internet radio stations from all over the world.
Audyssey MultEQ-XT room correction, Dynamic EQ and Dynamic Volume deliver perfect sound in any room, while three zones of audio and Dual HDMI outputs deliver commanding multi-room performance
Advanced Connectivity: Airplay
The Airplay feature allows you to easily stream music from your iTunes collections to the SR6006* with just the tap of a finger.
About Apple Airplay
Stream iTunes Music from your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, PC or Mac to Home Entertainment Networks*
With the incorporation of AirPlay on Marantz products, you can now open up iTunes to a whole new experience, enjoying not only the ability to stream iTunes music from your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, PC or Mac on your home network, but access to artist information, album art and elapsed and remaining time. The inclusion of AirPlay capability on this Marantz product has been made possible through the advanced networking technologies applied.
You can download the?’Airplay 101′ info-sheet in ‘downloads’
- ANALOG DEVICES: SHARC 32-bit Processor
- Dolby: True HD/Digital Plus & EX/Pro Logic IIz, IIx/II/Virtual Speaker/Headphone
- DTS: HD Master&High Res. Audio/ES/96/24/ DTS: Discrete&Matrix6.1/Neo:6/Express/DTS Neural Surround
- Multi Ch Stereo
- Audyssey: MultEQ-XT Auto Calibration w/MIC, Audyssey Dynamic EQ/Dynamic Volume/DSX/9 Band EQ, -20dB – +6dB
- Independent Crossover Setting for each speaker
- Lip-sync (digital audio delay) 0-200 msec
- Volume Control Setting: Limit, Power On Vol
- Mute Level, Display type (dB or 0-99)
- HDMI and Analog to HDMI I/P Scaling
- OSD output over HDMI
- Individual Image Adjustments
USER CONFIGURABLE FEATURES
- Input Level Adjust
- Input Assign (Component In/Digital In)
- Input Rename
- Input Skip
- On-Screen Display (TEXT)
- Display Status Info.
- Software Upgradable
MARANTZ AUDIO ADVANTAGE
- All-discrete, 110w x 7 Class AB Output Stage
- High Current Linear Power Supply
- EI Core Power Transformer
- Pure Direct / Source Direct
- M-DAX (Marantz Dynamic Audio eXpander)
- Front Bi-Amp Drive Capability (Speaker C)
- Fully Discrete Amplification
- 192kHz/24-bit Audio DACS
- Three audio zones w/ Tone Control, Mono Mode and HPF
- Dual PLL Anti-jitter Circuit
- Ethernet port
- WEB Interface
- App Control
- IP-based control, system backup/restore
- DLNA1.5 certified
- Stream audio and photos from all connected PC?s
- vTuner Internet Radio w/ 14000 pre-loaded stations
- Stream audio and photos from the Internet:
– Napster (account required, please check Australian availability)
- 7.1 Channels
- AM/FM Tuner
- 56Tuner Presets: Group A-G: each 8 channels
- 6 RCA Analog inputs (incl. Front RCA)
- 2 Optical, 2 Coaxial SPDIF Digital Inputs
- 7/2 HDMI ver.1.4a In/Simultaneous Out (1 HDMI is located on the front panel)
– CEC (Control)
– ARC (Audio Return Channel)
– HDMI In Stand By
– Auto Lip Sync.
– Deep Color, x.v.Color
– Pass through in Standby mode
- 2/1 Component In / Out
- 5/1 Composite In / Out
- Front USB input for digital iPod Connection
- 7.1 Channel Input
- Headphone Out
- iPhone/iPod Digital Connection
- Bluetooth Wireless Audio Transmission Capability (with optional RX101 module)
- External IR Receiver
- Assignable HDMI / Component inputs
- Marantz D-Bus(RC-5), Remote In / Out, RS232
- Assignable 2.1 Channel Preamp-Out
- Speaker A or B Switching
- Phono Input
- Assignable 12V trigger
*?The SR6006 must be hard-wired to a LAN (or Wireless Bridge) in order to use AirPlay.