60W INTEGRATED STEREO AMPLIFIER WITH HEOS® BUILT-IN
Discover the PM7000N, the first Marantz Current Feedback integrated Hi-Fi amplifier with HEOS Built-in technology. The ideal choice for audio connoisseurs, the PM7000N includes high-grade audio components, Marantz own HDAMs, a toroidal transformer and a high-speed instantaneous current power supply.
Stream your favourite music and enjoy high-resolution digital audio files up to 192kHz/24bit or DSD5.6. Switch to the high quality Phono MM input to listen to your beloved vinyls as never before. The digital inputs support PCM audio, and decode – beside MP3 – lossless digital files like ALAC, FLAC and WAV up to 24-bit/192-kHz for high-resolution listening.
USB-A and HEOS Built-in additionally support DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz playback. Stream your favourite music wirelessly via AirPlay2 and Bluetooth, and control the amplifier via the HEOS app or with leading voice agents Apple Siri, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa where supported.
Highlights and Benefits:
- Power to suit your audio preference: 2 channel fully discrete current feedback integrated Hi-Fi amplifier; 60W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz)
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit: Wide dynamic range and famous Marantz soundstage
- Shielded toroidal transformer: Delivering high level of clean power for pure amplification without distortion
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support: Improved network stability even in Wi-Fi crowded homes
- HEOS Built-in wireless music streaming: Play nearly unlimited music from your favourite streaming services like Spotify Free and Premium, Amazon Music, Deezer, TuneIn Internet Radio and more with the comfortable HEOS app
- Wide range of connectivity: Four analogue inputs, one analogue output, one coaxial input, two optical digital inputs and one USB-A for high resolution audio files
- High-performance, high-resolution audio playback: Supports high-resolution audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus, DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks for high-resolution listening supported by a high performance audio DAC AK4490
- Play vinyl with exceptional clarity: Integrated phono input with newly design FET input stage to improve signal purity and improve sound
- Fully shielded digital and network section with the option to deactivate: Minimises the risk of interference by digital section to achieve highest audio performance and a pure analogue experience
- Premium Marantz SPKT-1+ speaker terminals: Improved connection to speakers for high quality playback
- Speak your commands: Supports Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice agents for seamless voice control
- Works with your TV remote: Program the PM7000N to work with your TV remote and easily adjust volume up, volume down, mute and source selection
Power To Suit Your Audio Preference
2ch fully discrete current feedback integrated Hi-Fi amplifier; 60W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz)
Wide Range Of Connectivity
Four analog inputs, one analog output, one coaxial input, two optical digital inputs and one USB-A for high resolution audio files
Advanced Marantz Sound
Wider dynamic range with lower distortion for the output stage from Marantz’s latest HDAM-FA3 technology
Flexibility For All Configurations
Tone control to tune sound to your exact specifications and dedicated subwoofer output for evenly dispersed bass, no audible peaks or dips
Modern Integrated Amplifier
The PM7000N is the first fully discrete, current feedback integrated Hi-Fi amplifier with HEOS Built-in technology from Marantz. It is the ideal choice for audiophiles that require Marantz Musical sound with flexible operation and access to digital streaming music. The amplifier delivers a powerful 2x 60W into 8 ohm or 2 x 80W into 4 ohm (20Hz – 20kHz).
Fully Discrete Current Feedback Power Amplifier
Current Feedback amplification, a renowned Marantz-proprietary circuit technology, is thoughtfully designed to match the requirements of Super Audio hi-res music for wide-bandwidth, high-speed reproduction. The impedance at the Current Feedback point is limited, generating a very low phase shift. Marantz Current Feedback amplifiers reduce the need for phase compensation by minimizing Negative Feedback (NFB).
Marantz HDAM-S3 Technology
Marantz developed its own discrete circuit boards called Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Modules, or HDAMs, to replace the chip-based amps used elsewhere. Using discrete surface mount components with short mirror-image left and right signal paths, HDAMs outperform the regular integrated Op-amps dramatically in Slew Rate and noise level. The result is much more dynamic, accurate and detailed sound. Over the years, Marantz developed different HDAMs to fit the particular requirements of each player and amplifier. The PM7000N uses the high-grade SA3 version.
The Most Musical Sound
Engineered and extensively tuned by a team drawing on more than 65 years of Hi-Fi expertise, the PM7000N provides exceptional performance for your audio collection. Whether digital or analog, enjoy the most musical sound from any source.