The Kordz PRO3 series HDMI Cable is engineered for the professional AV integrator to make installations easier. This is achieved through a combination of a lightweight, small form-factor connector assembly, gold-plated 1kg retention HDMI connectors, and a highly flexible fire-rated cable. This latest update of the PRO series HDMI cable also reduces the connector footprint to 65% of the previous iteration, and performance is upgraded to fully support 18Gbps across all lengths. Available in lengths from 0.5m to 5m, the use of high-quality materials and efficient production processes makes the PRO3 HDMI Cable your most reliable choice for HDMI connectivity.
A/V Cables & Connectors
Kordz PRO3 (5.0m) Passive 18Gbps HDMI Cable
- High Speed with Ethernet HDMI cable
- Supports 2160p (4K/60 4:4:4) / 4320p (8K/30 4:2:0) on all lengths
- Patented soldering techniques for benchmark inter-terminal uniformity
- Lightweight ABS connector assembly with folded gold-plated HDMI connector
- 100% of units tested on the production line
- UL CMG fire rated on all lengths
- Engineered and constructed to ensure installation success and longevity
- High Speed with Ethernet 2160p(4K/60 4:4:4) / 4320p(8K/30 4:2:0) support
- Infrared soldered pin transitions for benchmark inter-terminal uniformity•
- ABS + PVC boot shell assembly with folded 50μ gold-plated HDMI connector
- 100% of units tested on the production line for electrical continuity on all pins•
- UL CMG fire rated
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.