- To put it simply, Dolby Atmos? is the greatest advancement in home and cinema audio since surround sound.
- The addition of elevation speakers reflects sound from the ceiling to put sound anywhere in your room – making you feel like you?re truly in the middle of the action.
ELEVATE AND SURROUND
- In addition to delivering overhead sound effects as a Dolby Atmos speaker topper, The RP-500SA is designed to be wall-mounted as a front, rear or side elevation speaker – or as a versatile side or rear surround sound speaker.
- A pre-configured switchable crossover setting makes the transition easy from Dolby Atmos to surround sound.
- The keyhole mounting system makes it easy to add these incredible sound effects to your home theater system for a true cinema-grade listening experience.
HYBRID TRACTRIX? HORN TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch proprietary Tractrix? horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-500SA is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls – meaning you experience the clearest, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed moulded silicon face that matted to the 90×90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for smoother frequency response.
- Klipsch computer modelled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
ALL-NEW VENTED TWEETER
- A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high-frequency reproduction.
- The titanium tweeter diaphragm’s lightweight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
- Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
- A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic? woofers are the RP-500SA speaker’s signature statement for both sound and aesthetics.
- This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Klipsch Cerametallic? cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
- Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that?s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
- 1? Titanium LTS Vented Tweeters with Hybrid Tractrix? Horns
- 5.25″ Spun Copper Cerametallic? Woofers
- Switchable Crossover Setting for Dolby Atmos or Surround Sound
- Keyhole Mounting for On-Wall Elevation/Surround Sound
- Premium Scratch Resistant Finish
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 7.39? x 6.81? x 11.16?