HYBRID TRACTRIX? HORN TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch proprietary Tractrix? horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-500M bookshelf speakers are aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls – meaning you experience the clearest, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed moulded silicon face that matted to the 90×90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for smoother frequency response.
- Klipsch computer modelled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
ALL-NEW VENTED TWEETER
- A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high-frequency reproduction.
- The titanium tweeter diaphragm’s lightweight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
- Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
- A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic? woofers are the RP-500M bookshelf speakers signature statement for both sound and aesthetics.
- This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Klipsch Cerametallic? cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
- Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that?s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
- The rear Tractrix ports of the RP-500M bookshelf speakers are perfectly matched to the cabinets and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
FINISHED TO PERFECTION
- The RP-500M ebony and walnut finishes boast satin painted baffles with a scratch-resistant design for an elegant audio solution to your home theater system.
- Strong, flexible, magnetic grilles provide protection and a sleek aesthetic to compliment your home’s decor.