HYBRID TRACTRIX? HORN TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch proprietary Tractrix? horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the Reference Premiere surround sound speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls – meaning you experience the clearest, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed moulded silicon face that matted to the 90×90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for smoother frequency response.
- Klipsch computer modelled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
ALL-NEW VENTED TWEETER
- A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high-frequency reproduction.
- The titanium tweeter diaphragm’s lightweight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
- Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
- A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic? woofers are the Reference Premiere surround sound speaker’s signature statement for both sound and aesthetics.
- This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Klipsch Cerametallic? cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
- Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that?s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
WIDE DISPERSION SURROUND TECHNOLOGY
- As the cornerstone of every Klipsch surrounds speaker, proprietary Wide Dispersion Surround Technology (WDST) provides astounding sonic detail ? for lifelike, cinematic sound in any room, even with less-than-ideal placement configurations.