SOUND FROM ABOUT AND ALL AROUND
- To put it simply, Dolby Atmos? is the greatest advancement in home and cinema audio since surround sound. Sound editors now have the ability to pinpoint a single sound and move it around, above and through the listener.
- Klipsch’s acclaimed controlled directivity is the ideal choice for delivering this new, immersive listening experience.
High Def Digest?
What more can be said about the Klipsch Reference Premiere [Dolby Atmos enabled] Series? They play loud; they play heavy bass, they play screaming highs. They are delicate and nuanced. They are bombastic and brutish. They will turn your listening environment into a room that sounds almost as good as a commercial Dolby Atmos auditorium… And you won’t have to drill holes to do it.
-Michael Palmer | High Def Digest
SOUNDS AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS
- We wanted the new Klipsch Reference Premiere Dolby Atmos? enabled speakers to not only blow your hair back but look amazing too.
- These awe-inspiring copper-coned beasts are complete with a real wood black walnut or natural walnut finish and include strong, removable magnetic grilles that attach seamlessly with no visible fasteners or notches.
HIGH-TECH HORN AND TWEETER
- Redesigned Tractrix? Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension while enhancing imaging and dynamics.
- The compressed moulded rubber construction adds high-frequency damping to minimize distortion and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
- A Linear Travel Suspension maximizes dynamics for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
The Klipsch demo, featuring a flagship suite of Reference Premiere speakers including Atmos-enabled RP-280FA towers and two 15-inch subwoofers, was among the best we?ve heard?powerfully dynamic, highly detailed, and ultra-clean.
-Rob Sabin | Sound & Vision
- Klipsch?s latest creations offer users a fully-operational Dolby Atmos setup, without the need for a ceiling remodel, allowing any user with an Atmos-enabled receiver to dig into the new era of surround sound technology.
-Ryan Waniata | Digital Trends
- Reference Premiere speakers with Dolby Atmos technology with full-on, knock-your-socks-off demonstrations at Dolby Laboratories? New York City offices last week, with Dolby executives providing a summation of the extent of Dolby Atmos?s global reach since the first titles were made available a year ago.
-Technology Integrator | Nancy Klosek
- The A/B demo of Atmos vs. traditional 5.1 floored me?Just as impressive was a briefing by Mark Casavant, Klipsch?s global product development senior VP, and Brett Crockett, Dolby?s VP of sound R&D.
-Twice | Joe Palenchar
THE GREAT AMERICAN SPEAKER COMPANY
- Our founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, we have carried on our founder’s passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible.
- You’re not buying a speaker – you’re buying a piece of American audio history built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.
- Built-in Elevation Channel for Dolby Atmos?
- 1″ Linear Travel Suspension Titanium Tweeter
- Dual 8″ Spun Copper Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- 90×90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- All New Tractrix Port
- Available in Walnut and Black Wood Veneer or Ebony and Cherry Vinyl Veneer Finishes
- Strong, Flexible Removable Grille
- Dimensions: 43.125? x 10.5? x 19.75?