In addition to delivering the Klipsch Dolby Atmos sound, the RP-140SA Elevation Speaker’s versatility allows it to become a surround sound speaker angled perfectly on your wall.
90X90 HYBRID TRACTRIX HORN
- Redesigned Tractrix? horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed moulded rubber construction adds high-frequency damping to minimize distortion and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
High Def Digest?
What more can be said about the Klipsch Reference Premiere [Dolby Atmos enabled] Series? They play loud; they play heavy bass, they play screaming highs. They are delicate and nuanced. They are bombastic and brutish. They will turn your listening environment into a room that sounds almost as good as a commercial Dolby Atmos auditorium… And you won’t have to drill holes to do it.
-Michael Palmer | High Def Digest
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) TITANIUM TWEETER
- A Linear Travel Suspension maximizes dynamics for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS
- Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
BEAUTIFUL FINISH AND STRONG GRILLES
- The RP-140SA embodies a contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any de?cor. The speaker grille attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
The Klipsch demo, featuring a flagship suite of Reference Premiere speakers including Atmos-enabled RP-280FA towers and two 15-inch subwoofers, was among the best we?ve heard?powerfully dynamic, highly detailed, and ultra clean.
-Rob Sabin | Sound & Vision
Klipsch?s latest creations offer users a fully-operational Dolby Atmos setup, without the need for a ceiling remodel, allowing any user with an Atmos-enabled receiver to dig into the new era of surround sound technology.
-Ryan Waniata | Digital Trends
Technology Integrator Black
Reference Premiere speakers with Dolby Atmos technology with full-on, knock-your-socks-off demonstrations at Dolby Laboratories? New York City offices last week, with Dolby executives providing a summation of the extent of Dolby Atmos?s global reach since the first titles were made available a year ago.
-Technology Integrator | Nancy Klosek
The A/B demo of Atmos vs. traditional 5.1 floored me?Just as impressive was a briefing by Mark Casavant, Klipsch?s global product development senior VP, and Brett Crockett, Dolby?s VP of sound R&D.
-Twice | Joe Palenchar
THE GREAT AMERICAN SPEAKER COMPANY
- Our founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, we have carried on our founder’s passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible.
- You’re not buying a speaker – you’re buying a piece of American audio history – built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.
- Adds Dolby Atmos? experience to any floor standing/bookshelf speaker
- Can be used as a surround speaker
- 1″ Linear Travel Suspension Titanium Tweeter
- 4″ Spun Copper Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- 90×90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- MDF Cabinet with Brushed Polymer Veneer Baffle Finish
- Strong, Flexible Removable Grille
- Dimensions: 7? x 6? x 11.25″