“Klipsch?s Reference Premiere system aims to deliver some serious bang for your buck, and they are wildly successful at doing so. Klipsch has trickled down the technology behind some of its ultra-high-end speakers to the Reference Premiere series, offering the company?s best sound for the dollar yet.
– Caleb Denison, Digital Trends AV Editor
The Klipsch Reference Premiere speakers and subwoofer deliver maximum home theater dynamics and power with ease, and sound great with music, too.
-Steve Guttenburg and Ty Pendlebury | CNET
NEW HORN + GRILLE
- We redesigned the Tractrix? horn from a 60?90 horn to a 90?90 horn for a wider dispersion area. This square horn mouth is paired with a circular horn throat for enhanced sound staging while maintaining the dynamic, powerful sound of a Klipsch speaker.
- Strong, flexible grilles magnetically detach revealing a clean baffle. Unlike the Reference II series, the magnets have been embedded within the baffle for superior high-frequency diffraction reduction.
What the Klipsch Reference Premiere system does well, it does brilliantly. It extracts maximum information from movie soundtracks; the RP-250C center, in particular, is a dialogue-intelligibility champion, and the RP-250S surround helps construct a convincing sound field. The RP-150M monitor also meshes satisfyingly with vinyl and the more refined forms of digital audio.
-Mark Fleischmann | Sound & Vision
DESIGNED FOR YOUR HOME
- We?ve paired an all-new, premium wood grain polymer veneer with a brushed polymer veneer to add a more modern aesthetic for the Reference Premiere system. The clean, seamless lines of these speakers allow them to be incorporated into any decor.
DOLBY ATMOS READY
- Your Klipsch Reference Premiere floor standing speaker is the perfect fit to add one of our Dolby Atmos? elevation channel speakers to deliver overhead sound to your home theater.
Klipsch?s Reference Premiere system aims to deliver some serious bang for your buck, and they are wildly successful at doing so. Klipsch has trickled down the technology behind some of its ultra-high-end speakers to the Reference Premiere series, offering the company?s best sound for the dollar yet.
-Caleb Denison | Digital Trends
Overall, Klipsch’s system pulled off a performance that left my jaw on the floor more than a few times. Indeed, it’s probably the most dynamic and impactful surround system I’ve auditioned thus far? Klipsch speakers are capable of playing at reference levels without causing listener fatigue. This system can do precisely that, and a whole lot more, which is why it earns my highest recommendation.
-Mark Henninger | AVS Forum
- 1″ Linear Travel Suspension Titanium Tweeter
- 6.5″ Spun Copper Cerametallic Cone Woofer
- 90×90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- All New Tractrix Port
- MDF Cabinet with Brushed Polymer Veneer Baffle Finish
- Strong, Flexible Removable Grille
- Dimensions: 16.67? x 8.81? x 12.86?