SOUND AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS
- Designed to sound completely neutral, Reference Over-Ear creates audiophile sound without audiophile price. The enhanced precision of Klipsch?s KBD driver adds clarity and articulation to any song.
- The balanced driver moves like a piston, lowering distortion and improving resolution
- Reference Over-Ear?s removable memory foam ear cushions are soft and deep. With an extra-large ear opening, the cushions are one-size-fits-all.
- The earcup provides articulation in every direction, ensuring that pressure is applied evenly across the entire head. With just the right amount of headband pressure, your ears stay comfortable for hours.
PATENTED KLIPSCH BALANCED DYNAMIC DRIVERS
- Reference Over-Ear headphones use patented Klipsch Balanced Dynamic (KBD) driver technology which puts you closer to the music by equalizing the weight of the driver?s diaphragm.
- KBD driver technology significantly improves sound by reducing the driver?s intermodulation distortion (IMD) by removing lead wires from the diaphragm. Distortion reduces clarity and changes the original sound to make it unnatural.
- The difference is noticeable as bass becomes fluid and connected to the midrange and high frequencies without becoming bloated or disconnected. The improved dynamics create a soundstage and presence only heard in Klipsch?s legendary speakers.
- Perfect for on-the-go situations, Reference Over-Ear headphones fold up and include a hard zip carrying case. A durable, tangle-resistant cable and three button mic allow full control of your Apple device without having to take it out of your pocket.