- The 8-inch down-firing copper injection-moulded graphite woofer is powered by an all-digital amplifier to deliver abundant power with efficiency and accuracy.
COPPER DOWN-FIRING WOOFER
- Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid ? providing a remarkable low-frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. The down-firing design of the R-8SW improves the low-frequency response with minimal effort.
A COMPACT DESIGN
- At only 13.25″ high and 11.75″ deep, the minimized stature of the R-8SW makes it the smallest of all Klipsch subwoofers. Designed to be incredibly flexible in any current or future room layout, while producing chest-thumping bass.
- The R-8SW is finished in a sleek brushed polymer for a contemporary aesthetic and seamless integration into your home d?cor.
TAKE TOTAL CONTROL
- Low-pass crossover and phase controls allow you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as customize your ideal level of bass.
- The Line/LFE inputs ensure compatibility with old and new receivers.
- Rich Bass
- Compact Design
- Spun Copper IMG Woofer
- All-Digital Amplifier
- Down-Firing Driver
- Low-Pass Crossover and Phase Control
- Line/LFE Inputs
- MDF Cabinet with Brushed Polymer Veneer