TRACTRIX? HORN TECHNOLOGY
- Klipsch exclusive 90×90? Tractrix? horn technology ensures the R-820F high-frequency energy is aimed at the listener and reduces artificial reverb or filtering caused by indirect sound bouncing off of walls.
- Using this proprietary focused technology gives you the best clarity, dynamics, and detail from your movies and music.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION TWEETER
- Klipsch exclusive Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) aluminum tweeter minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performances.
- Using Kapton?, an extremely light and rigid material, in the tweeter suspension provides high efficiency and improve resolution and detail. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of Klipsch speakers, making them some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN COPPER IMG WOOFERS
- Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid ? providing a remarkable low-frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
- When paired with the Tractrix Horn-Loaded LTS Tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
- The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
- Exposed fasteners, angled feet, low profile magnetic grilles and a scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl give the R-820F floor-standing speaker a polished, modern appearance.
HIGH-QUALITY CABINET DESIGN
- Reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy – giving you the ultimate listening experience that’s built to last.