- With a built-in directivity aid arrow, and a simple 45?-turn satellite installation and locking method, the Pro-10-GS allows for one of the easiest installation experiences in the landscape speaker market today.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR AUDIO
- With an IMG woofer and a Tractrix horn-loaded 1? Aluminum Dome Tweeter, the Pro-500T-LS landscape satellite speaker uses the same high-performance acoustic design philosophies of our legendary indoor products, bringing the world?s most dynamic, powerful, detailed sound to your outdoor living space.
ALL NEW TRACTIX HORN
- For decades, our proprietary Tractrix horn design has brought high efficiency, low distortion, and superb dynamics to every Klipsch product. By designing an all-new custom Tractrix horn for the PRO-500T-LS, we?ve been able to optimize those acoustic properties while providing ultra-wide 105? horizontal dispersion – for a powerful, balanced sound in every listening position.
8 OHM / 70V / 100V COMPATIBILITY
- From small residential systems to massive commercial installs, the Klipsch Pro Series landscape speakers are designed to make any installation job quick and easy. For distributed line application, the Pro-500T-LS features a 30 watt, 70V/100V multi-tap transformer with 8-ohm bypass, allowing for perfect balance at any listening location, all selectable from an easily accessible, tool-free rotary switch on the back of the speaker.
- A rustproof aluminum grille mated to a UV-resistant, mechanically reinforced ABS cabinet provides the utmost in all-weather capability, while a custom-designed silicon switch cover on the back of the speaker prevents water penetrability. With an IP45 rating, the Klipsch Pro-500T-LS is lab tested and certified to offer the best in the outdoor audio year in and year out.