As part of the Klipsch Stream wireless multi-room audio system, anything you plug into the PowerGate can be selected and streamed for playback in other rooms of your house where Klipsch Stream products are located.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- The PowerGate features high resolution digital audio inputs for 192kHz 24-bit sound. Connect your computer, Blu-Ray, CD player, or anything else and enjoy high-resolution 2-channel stereo sound.
- The PowerGate is an extremely versatile product.? Use it as a traditional 2-channel stereo amplifier, a tabletop USB DAC Headphone Amplifier, and you can integrate with your Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room Audio system for playback of the audio sources on the network in your room.
PHONO PRE-AMP & RCA INPUTS? YES, PLEASE!
- The Klipsch PowerGate also features a selectable phono pre-amp/RCA line-level input, so you can even connect and enjoy your record player, cassette player, 8-track player (yes, we know you?re out there) and any other analog source.
EASY TO CONTROL
- The PowerGate features integrated controls on the front panel that allow you to easily select the source, pair Bluetooth?, adjust the volume, adjust the subwoofer volume and mute the sound. We?ve also included remote control.
- And if you?re using it as part of the Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room Audio system, you can also use the Klipsch Stream app to control it.
NEED MORE BASS?
- The Klipsch PowerGate also features a low-frequency audio output, making it easy for you to add a subwoofer to your local system. Additionally, stereo RCA audio outputs allow you to run audio out to an external amplifier if you wish.
WIRELESS STREAMING TO ANY ROOM
- The Klipsch PowerGate allows you to rebroadcast any audio source to other rooms in your Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room Audio system. Enjoy in-room listening by selecting the line in from the Klipsch Stream app. You can even enjoy your LPs in multiple rooms of your home.
- 2 x 100-watt class D amplifier
- Wi-Fi connectivity for Klipsch Stream wireless multi-room audio integration
- USB Audio (Type B Connection)
- Bluetooth? wireless connectivity with AAC and apt-X decoding
- Phono pre-amp / RCA analog audio
- Optical (TOSLINK)
- Remote control
- 192kHz / 24-bit D/A Converter
- Headphone Output (3.5mm)
- Subwoofer Output
- Line level Pre-amp output (RCA analog)