Leveraging a front-firing Cerametallic? active woofer powered by a BASH digital hybrid amplifier and side-firing passive radiators – the C-310ASWi is able to optimize output and low-frequency extension while minimizing cabinet size. Featuring 400 watts of continuous power with an 800 watts of peak power, the C-310ASWi is a power player in a league of its own. In addition to top-of-the-line performance, all Klipsch C-Series subwoofers can be easily customized and controlled with the Klipsch LowControl? app for iOS and Android devices.
- Ultra Bass Response from Small Cabinet
- Klipsch LowControl? App Enabled
- Automatic Room Correction
- 10″ Front-Firing Cerametallic? Driver
- 400W Continuous / 800W Peak
- Line-Level Dual RCA, Balanced Line-Level XLR, High-Level Speaker, 2.4gHz Wireless capable (with optional WA-3 Transmitter)
- Hand Polished Piano Gloss Finish