- The AW-525 all-weather loudspeaker brings clean clear dynamic Klipsch quality performances to patios, terraces, balconies, gardens, or poolside.
- And because it’s so efficient you get much more sound per watt enabling this full-range model to work well in wide-open spaces.
Klipsch AW-525 Outdoor Speaker
The AW-525 all-weather loudspeaker brings clean clear dynamic Klipsch quality performances to patios, terraces, balconies, gardens, or poolside.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 80Hz-20kHz ? 3dB
- SENSITIVITY : 94dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
- Sold as Pair
|Frequency Response||80Hz-20kHz ± 3dB|
|Sensitivity||94dB @ 1 watt/1 meter|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Power Handling||75 watts (300 watts peak)|
|Enclosure Type||Bass-reflex via dual front-firing ports/ABS|
|Drive Components||Two-way system using one 1″ (2.5cm) titanium dome tweeter with a 90˚x 90˚ | Tractrix Horn and one 5.25″ (13.3cm) IMG woofer|
|Wire Gauge Accommodated||12|
|Weight||6.5 lbs. (3kg)|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.