Powered subwoofers are an indispensable component of any serious home theater system ? there?s simply no substitute for the deep, visceral excitement they bring to movie soundtracks. But many subwoofers dwarf other system components in size, and many front-firing systems require special placement within a room for optimum performance.
This model is no longer available. Please?call us on (02) 9600 6655?during business hours or?leave us a message?for an alternative model.??The JBL? SUB140P, on the other hand, is an 8-inch (200mm), 150W down-firing powerhouse that pounds out high-impact, low-distortion bass from a trapezoidal reflex enclosure that fits just about anywhere. Designed to connect to virtually any A/V receiver, and to work with virtually any speakers, the SUB140P will add essential bass response to any multi channel system, heightening the impact of any movie experience.
Powered 150W Subwoofer
- Low-frequency transducer: 8″ down-firing cone
- Enclosure type: Ported (down-firing)
- Amplifier power: 150 watts
- Frequency response: 32Hz ? 150Hz
- Crossover frequency: 50Hz ? 200Hz (variable)
- Controls: Volume, crossover frequency, phase
- Connections: Left and right RCA line-level inputs, LFE inputs
- Power requirement: 120V/60Hz,150W (US); 220V/50Hz, 150W (EU)
- Power consumption: <1W (8mA@120V) standby; 300W (2.5@120V) peak
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 475mm x 355mm x 355mm
- Weight: 10kg