Project K2 S9900, one of the most advanced and sophisticated loudspeakers in the world today, is the latest expression in technology that is deeply rooted in more than 60 years of tradition. Like the Paragon and Hartsfield, the K2 S9900 was built around compression driver technology and addressed a more refined stereo image than was previously considered technically feasible.
The K2 S9900 continues the tradition of the K2 S9800 and also incorporates key design elements from the Project Everest. Despite its 21st century power and sophistication, Project K2 S9900 is a synthesis of tradition and technology.
- 15-inch woofer with Alnico magnet and 100 mm voice coil, cast frame and 16 kg motor structure
- High-frequency compression driver and horn with 4-inch magnesium diaphragm
- Precision-molded Sonoglass? HF horn throat section integrated with curved baffle
- Ultra-High Frequency compression driver with1-inch beryllium diaphragm
- Sonoglass? UHF horn mated to a die-cast aluminum housing
- Separate crossover boards for each frequency section
- Heavily-braced curved front and rear enclosure eliminates cabinet-induced colouration
- Wood Grain or Black Zebra Wood (ZW) Finish