The JBL 4319 studio monitor, with its unmistakable blue baffle and grille, continues the proud tradition.
Engineered to play loud and long with unequalled dynamics, sonic clarity and tonal accuracy, the 4319 features a massive, 300mm (12-inch) woofer driven by a Differential Drive (U.S. patent no. 5,748,760 and other patents pending) dual voice-coil assembly, a large inverted-dome midrange driver and a fast magnesium/aluminum dome tweeter.
Together, these advanced transducers deliver quick, tight bass, a natural, well-focused midrange and clear, distinct highs to create listening experiences with all the richness and detail of the original performance. Die-cast transducer frames dissipate heat to minimize distortion caused by power compression, and a heavily braced enclosure virtually eliminates unwanted internal resonance.
Music professionals and critical listeners have only the highest expectations for JBL studio monitors, and the JBL 4319 delivers brilliantly.
The next-generation JBL monitor
- Low-frequency transducer: 300mm (12″) Differential Drive cone driver with dual 3″ voice coils, cast aluminium frame and an Aquaplas-coated cone (2213Nd-1)
- Midrange transducer: 125mm (5″) inverted-dome driver with magnesium/aluminium alloy diaphragm (105H-2)
- High-frequency transducer: 25mm (1″) compression driver with magnesium/aluminium alloy diaphragm (054ALMg-1)
- Recommended amplifier power: 200 watts RMS
- Frequency response: 35Hz ? 40kHz (?6dB)
- Nominal impedance: 6 ohms
- Sensitivity: 92dB (2.83V/1m)
- Crossover frequencies: 650Hz, 2200Hz
- Controls: Attenuators for MF and HF drivers
- Enclosure type: 19mm (3/4″) MDF (medium-density fibreboard) stock, ported
- Connector type: Dual gold-plated five-way binding posts
- Finish: Walnut, with a polyurethane finish
- Grille colour: Monitor blue
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 597mm x 362mm x 300mm/302mm with grille 23-1/2″ x 14-1/4″ x 12″/11-7/8″ with grille
- Weight: 16.3kg (35.9 lb)