- It is user friendly so you can use anywhere especially conferences, workshops, hall room,? theatre, seminar and events.
- Price per pair
- C607 gives you convincing, open and very musical sound reproduction. Going down to 32Hz the C607 categorically proves that it is not necessary to have large woofers to obtain impressive bass reproduction.
- C607 features Jamo’s DTT (Decoupled Tweeter Technology). DTT is a mounting system specially developed by Jamo and used in all C60 speakers.
- One of the biggest challenges when designing speakers is preventing unwanted cabinet vibrations from clouding or colouring the sound. High frequencies are particularly susceptible. This problem is solved using the ingenious Jamo DTT. By decoupling the tweeter from the rest of the loudspeaker, vibrations transmitted from the front baffle to the tweeter are reduced by more than 20dB resulting in an uncommonly detailed and realistic reproduction of high frequencies
Jamo C607: Floorstanding Front Speaker
Due to our distributors restriction, we cannot sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 for Special Price & to order this product. The product may also be
Out of stock
Good performance Jamo Floorstanding Front speaker manufactured with high technology which gives you convincing, open and very musical sound reproduction and also smooth and digital sound.
- Price per pair
- Manufactured with high technology
- DTT (Decoupled Tweeter Technology)
- The C607 floor standing speaker is a 3-way bass-reflex construction. It is equipped with two 155mm/6” woofers, a 155mm/6” midrange and one 25mm/1” DTT (Decoupled Tweeter Technology) tweeter.
- The speaker is of course packed with high quality terminals, making it possible to choose bi-wiring and the same quality spikes used in the R909 speaker.