- The PE tubes illed with air, an innovative GAP plug, the exact arrangement of all elements, in particular, the very sophisticated centrally-located, solid signal conductor all ensure uniform transit times.
- The PE network jacket prevents micro-vibrations.<br><br>AUDIO: ?As a speaker connection, the Reference series from in-akustik has long been a hit, having put the audio cable in its shadow.
- However, now the NF-102 counts among those which put others in the shadows. … the sound remains free of harshness of any sort. In fact, the clarity, contour and the effortless resolution were all pleasing – a real all-round cable.?
- Coaxial design (central solid signal)
- The PE network jacket against micro-vibrations
- Wires made of high-purity OFC copper
- Foli shielding
- DUO-PE II insulation around each conductor
- Polyethylene tubes filled with air (best insulator) reduce unwanted capacitance