- Getting great movie sound at home can be as complicated as you choose to make it ? or as simple as Harman Kardon engineers have proven it can be.
- The Harman Kardon HKTS 16 system is a complete 5.1-channel speaker package that takes all the guesswork out of the home theatre equation, surrounding you with the captivating, all-encompassing sound that you associate with your favourite cineplex.
- With dual midrange centre and satellite speakers that are engineered for optimal performance, and a down-firing, 200-watt powered subwoofer that adds serious bass punch, the HKTS 16 package delivers over-the-top Hollywood excitement movie after movie, year after year.
Engineered to work as a system
- Components are designed to work together for optimal performance
- The four identical satellites are voice-matched to the centre speaker for consistent sound from speaker to speaker, creating a more realistic 360-degree soundstage
Dual midrange drivers
- Both the satellites and the centre speaker employ dual midrange drivers for heightened realism and reduced distortion
200-watt powered subwoofer
- Fast-moving, 8-inch (200mm) woofer delivers realistic, high-impact bass
Down-firing bass driver
- Unlike conventional front-firing drivers, the HKTS200SUB subwoofer interacts with the floor rather than nearby walls for improved bass quality