- Harman Kardon?s reputation for excellence in sound quality and distortion-free power has moved forward to combine classic analog sound with modern digital connectivity.
- Discover 240 watts of power in a stereo receiver dedicated to complete connectivity for all your devices. The high-performance Harman Kardon HK 3770 stereo receiver delivers everything you need to drive any home audio system.
- With analog and digital connectivity, it features high power and offers a built-in, 24-bit/192kHz DAC. Connect to your home network via Ethernet to play all your local content over DLNA? 1.5, or connect a storage device or any Apple? iOS? device via USB.
- Bluetooth? is also included for high-quality audio streaming from a broad range of devices. And, with built-in FM/AM radio and phono inputs, the HK 3770 eloquently bridges classic and modern audio ? making it a truly powerful centrepiece for your home audio system
- Striking Harman Kardon design leverages quality materials in a 2-channel, 240-watt stereo receiver with ultra-low distortion
- High-resolution DAC, featuring a 24-bit/192kHz sampling rate
- Complete connectivity including a phono input, FM radio, digital audio inputs (1 coaxial/2 optical), home network DLNA?, vTuner? Internet radio, iOS? Direct with built-in DAC (digital-to-analog converter), or audio file play via USB
- Cutting-edge connectivity options, including Bluetooth? for high-quality audio streaming from a broad range of devices
- The Harman Kardon remote app provides control through iOS? and Android? platforms as part of the Harman Kardon ecosystem