A remote?s remote. The AB 2 powers your local speakers without an additional amplifier. It also connects to your A-BUS-equipped AVR or ABH expansion hub, easily allowing you to select and control your listening sources as you enter a room (and its key caps are swappable, to perfectly mirror your system), or to power the system off as you depart. And during your stay? The AB 2 has an infrared sensor to relay your every wish to the AVR with virtually any Harman Kardon remote control.
- Amplified In-Wall Module with Onboard Controls for ABUS Applications
- System Requirements: ABUS ready receiver, or any receiver or source product connected to the ABH 4000
- Connections via Cat. 5/5e cable
- Use with 6 ohm or 8 ohm speakers with sensitivity >88dB
- Includes IR sensor for pass-through of remote commands
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 108mm x 44mm x 57mm
- Weight: 0.15kg