- The E Series is designed to capture this experience when used with all medium to high mass tonearms found on the majority of the budget to medium priced turntables. This is achieved through the use of our Magnetic Duplex Technology and Goldring Expert Adjustment.
- The E3 cartridge, the highest in the range features the same aluminum cantilever as the E2, but benefits from a superior bonded, super-elliptical (0.3 x 0.7 mil) stylus.
- This gives it superior high frequency groove detail retrieval ability over ordinary elliptical (0.4 x 0.7 mil) or spherical (0.6 mil) styli due to its smaller front to back radius. Its main effect is the reduction of sibilance, especially in high-level vocal recordings
Cartridges & Styli
Goldring E3 MM Elliptical Cartridge
The Goldring philosophy is to promote the accurate reproduction of the original recording, maintaining the creative nuances, musicality, and rhythm the artist intended you to hear.
- Frequency range : 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Channel balance : 1.5 dB at 1 kHz
- Cartridge mass: 6.9 g
- Colour: Violet
- Cantilever: Aluminium
- Stylus profile: Elliptical
- Stylus radius : 0.3 x 0.7 mil
- Frequency range 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Channel balance 1.5 dB at 1 kHz
- Channel separation >20 dB at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity 3.5 mV (1 kHz @ 5 cm/sec)
- Static compliance 20 mm/N
- Vertical tracking angle of 208
- Load resistance 47 kOhm
- Load capacitance 100 – 200 pF
- Internal inductance 400 mH
- Internal resistance 410 Ohm
- Cartridge mass 6.9 g
- Fixing centers 12.7 mm (0.5 in)
- Playing weight 1.5 g – 2.5 g (2.0 g recommended)
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.