- 3x Brighter Colours, and reliable performance ? 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- 9,200 Lumens ? Dazzling brightness designed for use in auditoriums and large venues
- Versatile connectivity ? Supports the latest connectivity options, including HDBaseT?, HDMI?, DVI and 3G-SDI
- Dual-lamp design with lamp select/relay function ? Get both power savings and projector redundancy; includes an innovative liquid cooling system for added reliability
- Advanced image processing ? Cinema filter, Farojia DCDi Chip, Super Resolution, Frame interpolation
- Portrait Projection ? Allows users to turn the projector 90 degrees and use it in “portrait” mode. Great for digital signage, fashion shows, art galleries and museums
- Flexible installation for an immersive experience in any setting ? Built-in Curved Edge Blending, Portrait Mode projection, and 360-degree installation
- Seven optional lenses with lens shift ? Including short, wide, rear and long throw lenses designed with a change-out lever for easy installation
- Status Monitor ? Access the projectors vital information without having to turn the unit on
- 24/7 Operation ? With advanced installation flexibility and continuous use, Epson?s Installation projectors are suitable for almost any application
- 4 Year Projector Warranty ? Enjoy peace of mind
- All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour,
incredible detail and solid reliability.
- 3LCD?s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour
? red, green and blue, continuously.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson Projectors*
- Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and
therefore don’t force a trade-off between white and colour brightness.
- If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors,
know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours.
- All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications..
- The Epson EB-Z9900WNL features an innovative dual lamp system enabling it to achieve
a dazzling 9,200 lumens light output and 9,200 lumens colour light output making
it an ideal selection for use in auditoriums and large venues.
?Award-winning Faroudja DCDi Cinema for Advanced Video Quality
- The Epson Z Series features a Faroudja DCDi Cinema chipset, a video enhancement technology
- That produces exceptional image quality without introducing artefacts.
Enhanced Super Resolution Technology for Sharp, Rich Images
- Epson?s Super Resolution technology makes standard, and high definition content
- It delivers crisp, clear images with super high-quality resolution, and sharpens blurry images
- That have been enlarged by a general upscaling process.
State-of-the-art Fine Frame Interpolation Processing Technology
- A movie is a series of still frames, shown in quick succession.
- Traditional movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps).
- However, in some cases, fast-moving objects may have moved too fast to be captured on film.
- So they appear to jump from one part of the screen to another.
Incredible HDBaseT and diverse connectivity
- Connect with virtually any system including HDBaseT, 3G-SDI1, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, BNC.
- Cutting-edge HDBaseT technology means just ne single CAT-5/6 cable carries Full HD video.
360 Degree Projection
- The Epson Z Series can be rotated 360? in any direction for off-axis positioning flexibility.
- As a result, they can be used for a wide range of applications,
- Epson technology keeps the projector running without compromising performance
- Enhance the experience with seamless panoramic
- Multi-screen images that blend edges by matching colour and brightness perfectly.
- The Epson Z Series now supports Portrait Projection, perfect for digital signage.
Corner Wall and Curved Surface Projection
- Quickly and precisely correct any vertical or horizontal distortion of an image
- These features allow for greater flexibility when choosing a projection surface.
- Enhance your viewers experience by projecting your content
- Using arc correction, you can adjust each side of a projected image in an arch or barrel-shaped way,
- Making it easier than ever to get a perfectly rectangular image.
- Split Screen allows users to display content from two inputs simultaneously,
- This makes it possible to display video and presentation materials simultaneously.
DICOM Simulation Mode
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) is a standard for handling,
storing, printing and transmitting medical imaging information.
- The projector?s DICOM Simulation Mode enables users to reproduce images with
an advanced grayscale level that simulates DICOM Part 14.
- This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images,
such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes.
- Epson Multi-PC Projection allows you to display four individual PC screens simultaneously
over the network (wired or wireless), with another 12 users connected to the same projector
on Standby mode.
- You can drag and drop participants into or out of one of the four quadrants.
Tool Free Operation
- Reduce set up time with tool free, easy access to the lens, lamps and connectivity.
Powered Lens Shift
- In addition to added reliability and amazing colour performance, Epson?s industry-leading
3LCD technology enables the projector to achieve a wide range of lens shift capabilities.
Web Control Window
- Connect the projector to the network to simplify the installation process.
- Adjust the colour mode, image settings, source, aspect ratio and more all from a PC or Tablet.
- Access the projectors vital information without having to turn the unit on.
- The new LCD status monitor allows users to check source, resolution, lamp information and network settings.
Seven Optional lenses
- The Z Series offers increased placement flexibility, with a 1.6x standard lens.
- For even greater flexibility, Epson offers a total of six lenses with varying ranges including short, wide and rear,
along with mid- to long-throw lenses
- The Epson Z Series projectors boast a dual lamp system (two 380W lamps) that eliminates the risk of interruption.
- If one lamp were to fail, operation would continue, using the other lamp. Each lamp has a long lamp life
? up to 4,000 hours in ECO Mode, up to 3,000 hours in Normal Mode.
Quiet, Reliable Liquid Cooling System*
- Epson?s innovative system uses liquid to cool the LCD chips directly.
- The liquid absorbs the heat and is then cooled by a Peltier device
- Which is then cooled by a fan, thereby keeping the overall optical engine cool.
- Offering convenient access to the lamps and filter, the Epson Z Series makes maintenance easier than ever,
even if the projector is ceiling mounted.
- The lamp cover is located on the rear side panel and there are no screws, so the lid can be removed without any special tools.
Continuous 24 Hour Use
- Enjoy the flexibility of running your projector 24/7 with guaranteed performance and reliability.
- With Epson?s latest generation of inorganic LCD panels and unique optimised cooling systems,
- The Z Series projectors are capable of 24/7 use warranted up to 15,000 hrs.