- This XGA performer includes advanced network connectivity and wireless performance, making it easier than ever to share engaging lessons and control the projector remotely.
- Offering 3x Brighter Colours* than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid lessons. Featuring 3200 lumens of colour brightness1 and 3200 lumens of white brightness1, the EB-580 delivers dynamic images that are sure to captivate any classroom.
- And, it features Moderator software2, so you can easily share students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour ? red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic imagery and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter with Epson Projectors*
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don’t force a trade-off between white and colour brightness.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
Ultra Short Throw Benefits
The ultra-short throw allows the projector to be positioned closer to the screen for reduced shadowing. This model can fill an 80-inch screen from just 47cm away.
Significantly Reduced Shadow Interference
You no longer need to worry about obscuring the information on screen with shadows cast by your body.
Even when you stand directly in front of the screen, the light rarely reaches your face. With no glare in your eyes, you’ll find it far more pleasant and stress-free to be out front when using the projector.
Classroom Friendly Design
These Ultra Short Throw projectors are designed to blend in with office or classroom surroundings, even when wall mounted. The setting plate and cable cover keep cables out of sight.
Wide Ranging Interface
Not only does the wide-ranging interface correspond with conventional analogue sources, it is compatible with two types of HDMI sources as well for digital connections.
One of the HDMI input terminals is MHL (Mobile High Definition Link) certified for mirroring of Android and other mobile devices.
Mobile Device Compatibility
Using the optional wireless card in conjunction with Epson’s iProjection app, you can also display and control content from your iPad, iPhone, iPod and Android devices.
Find out how to set up your Epson iProjection app and learn more about your projector and device compatibility, visit Epson.com.au/iProjection.
EASY INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
When dealing with multiple projectors, it is now possible to copy the OSD menu settings for things like user logos or colour modes and transfer the settings to multiple machines via USB/network. This function will help reduce set-up and installation time.
Easy Installation and Adjustment
Epson’s original mounting plate has been re-designed for improved installation and set-up. For fine adjustment, all six axes can be individually corrected using the adjustment dials on the plate. Improvements on the mounting plate include larger cable cutouts, centre line indicator and ruler on both sides of the mounting arm.
Lamp Regulator Function
This newly added function automatically adjusts image brightness according to ambient light levels and image content. This feature helps reduce the load on the lamp and conserves electricity.
Table Top Projection
These projectors can also project vertically downward, enabling users to transform any table top into a viewing surface. By utilising the optional ELP-MB29 table mount, an ordinary table becomes an exciting surface.
Longer Lamp Life
The long 10,000 hours lamp life# saves time and money by reducing the frequency of costly lamp replacements. When you do need to replace the lamp, it will only cost $79 inc GST.
Periodic cleaning allows Epson projectors to be used for much longer intervals. The maintenance cycle for the air filter is approximately 5000 hours.
- Brighter images?? Now with up to 3,200 lumens white brightness and colour brightness.
- Longer lamp life?? Up to 6,000 hours# lamp life in ECO mode.
- Higher contrast ratio?? Now with 10,000:1 across the entire range.
- Digital connectivity?? 2x HDMI ports for digital connections. 1 port supports MHL (Mobile High Definition Link) for mirroring connectivity with Android? mobile devices.
- Wireless projection?? Projection function without the wires when used with the optional LAN card (using peer to peer wireless and Epson?s EasyMP Network Projection software version 2.81 or later).
- Projector control using Multi-PC projection software with Moderator function?? Allows up to 50 devices to connect to the projector. Now features a Moderator function for managing and controlling the images displayed on the screen (up to 4).
- No driver installation required?? Installation has never been easier (driver installation is required for Mac).
- Advanced Networking Capability?? Enables users to monitor, control and present from a remote location.
- Low cost Epson Lamp ? Incredibly low price of only $79 RRP inc. GST.
- 16W Built-in Speaker?? Built in audio with the power to fill the room.