- The AVR-X3300W will also decode DTS:X surround soundtracks, both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X featuring object-based surround sound with the ability to drive overhead or upward-firing speakers to deliver the ultimate immersive 3D audio experience.
Key Features & Benefits:
? 7.2 channel AV Receiver with 180W per channel: Enough power to fill even larger rooms with unique Denon sound
? Built-in WiFi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band support; built-in Bluetooth: Improved network stability especially in WiFi-crowded homes
? 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR and BT.2020: Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
? 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 2 HDMI outputs (1x Monitor, 1x Zone2): Plenty of inputs for your digital devices; ready to feed a TV and projector in parallel
? Advanced Video Processing with analog to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Scaling: Full HD and even Ultra HD video quality from existing DVDs or analog sources
? Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2) and DTS:X (via firmware update): Blockbusting 3D sound with effects from overhead
? AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Network Audio Streaming: Access to almost unlimited online music sources
? DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, and WAV support: High-Resolution audio streaming for HiFi enthusiasts, even gapless
? Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ and SUB EQ HT: Delivering perfect equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
? Advanced Multi-Room options; 7.2ch Pre-out; RS232 Control: Audio and video in multiple rooms; ready for 3rd Party Home Automation systems
? Colour-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Denon 2016 AVR Remote App: Hassle-free installation, setup, and operation
? Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting: Energy-conscious without compromising on performance
- Dolby’s revolutionary Dolby Atmos technology dispenses with the channel-based surround sound coding used for decades, in favor of advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to place sounds precisely anywhere in the three-dimensional sound space.
- Now you can enjoy this award-winning technology at home with the AVR-X3300W, which features the ability to connect a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and 2 additional overhead speakers or 2 additional Dolby Atmos-certified elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience.
- The latest immersive surround sound system, DTS:X features similar object-based audio coding and provides for overhead speakers to deliver a stunning surround sound experience. (DTS:X will be enabled via a future firmware update: for more info, please visit www.denon.com/dtsx).
- This includes both Dolby Surround and Neural:X up mixing: users with a ‘3D’ sound speaker set-up are able to get an enhanced surround experience from conventional Dolby- or DTS-encoded content, or even music in stereo, using the full set of speakers installed in the listening room.
Advanced Quad-Core 32-bit DSP Processor
- Powered by an advanced quad-core 32-bit DSP processor, the AVR-X3300W easily handles multi-thread processing tasks, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X decoding, Audyssey MultEQ XT32 room acoustic correction, bass management, and DSP surround simulation. The processor has huge computing power: its four 300-MHz DSP cores can process over a billion operations per second.
Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 compatible; ISF-Certified
- Prepared for the future, with no fewer than eight HDMI inputs (including one conveniently located on the front panel) and dual HDMI outputs, the AVR-X3300W’s advanced video section features the latest HDMI specifications, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input.
- It also features HDCP 2.2 compatibility, a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content, ensuring ready for the next generation of Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes, and other 4K Ultra HD sources.? In addition, the video processor can also upscale digital SD and HD video to 4K Ultra HD.
- Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X3300W features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
Built-in Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
- Featuring Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the AVR-X3300W is equipped with an advanced dual antenna system for robust and error-free streaming even in congested urban environments. Connected to the Internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port), it allows you to enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services such as Spotify Connect. You can also choose from thousands of Internet radio stations from around the world, and enjoy music and speech entertainment of virtually every genre.
- AirPlay lets you play your favorite tracks wirelessly from your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad, and via network streaming, you can listen to music files stored on your home PC or Mac, or NAS devices.
- The all-new Denon 2016 AVR Remote App lets you control the AVR-X2300W with your smartphone or tablet over a network connection: it’s available for iOS, Android, and for the Kindle Fire.
- High-Resolution AudioDiscover the incredible fidelity of high-resolution audio tracks with the AVR-X3300W’s ability to decode up to 24-bit/192-kHz lossless files (AIFF, FLAC, and WAV; ALAC/Apple Lossless to 24-bit/96kHz), as well as DSD 2.8MHz (the audiophile format of SACD) and now 5.6MHz tracks, too. Play them from memory devices via the front panel USB, or from network sources – the AVR-X3300W will also play lossy file types such as MP3.
Powerful 7 Channel Discrete Amplifier with Eco Mode
- Featuring high current discrete power output devices on all channels, the AVR-X3300W is rated at 180 watts per channel. And for compatibility with the widest range of loudspeaker models, the AVR-X3300W also has low impedance drive capability, to provide operational stability with speakers down to 4 ohms.? Denon’s intelligent ECO mode adjusts power consumption according to signal level, and there’s an on-screen Eco Mode display that lets you see in real-time how much energy ECO mode is saving.
Denon 2016 AVR Remote
- ?With the free “Denon 2016 AVR Remote” for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire, available from the Apple AppStore, Google Play, or the Amazon AppStore, you can control the receiver’s operation, as well as accesing its set-up menu, from a smartphone or tablet. The app also gives you quick access to the receiver’s status display, option menus, Denon Blu-ray player control, and an online owner’s manual for your convenience, while the new queue management feature means you can browse and add new tracks to the playlist on the fly.
Smart TV Connectivity
- Using the HDMI CEC (consumer electronics control) functionality provided on some Smart TVs, it’s possible to control Denon receivers with the TV’s remote handset. Set the receiver’s “HDMI control” to ON, choose the “Smart Menu” receiver control functions on the TV, and the Smart Menu home screen allows direct access to a range of receiver functions including source and surrounds mode, the main setup menu, and the Smart Select ‘one-touch’ presets.
Audyssey Room Correction
- ?Equipped with the full Audyssey Platinum suite of advanced DSP algorithms, the AVR-X3300W features Audyssey MultEQ XT32 automatic room acoustic correction. Using the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ XT32 analyzes each speaker’s output (including the subwoofers) at up to 8 measurement locations and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response.
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume smoothes out annoying jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels and still enjoy clear dialog, music, and sound effects. Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides precision tonal tailoring for full range clarity at any listening level. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual subwoofer setup, for deeper bass and improved definition compared to a single subwoofer configuration
.Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- A single subwoofer can give an uneven bass response at the main listening position, with audible peaks and dips. The AVR-X3300W provides for two subwoofers: positioned in different locations, they will even out the low frequencies, for more accurate bass anywhere in the listening area. It also provides Audyssey Sub EQ HT to give individual tailoring of each subwoofer via digital signal processing.
Multi-Source / Multi-Room
- With the AVR-X3300W it’s possible to enjoy a 5.1-channel surround in one room, while another ‘zone’ plays another source – such as CD or streaming audio. You can simply connect a pair of stereo speakers to the multi-room amplified outputs allowing full 5 channel surround sound in the main room with stereo in the second. Or, connect a separate stereo amp and speakers to the Zone 2 pre-outs and enjoy 7ch in the main room. And it is even possible to connect the 2nd zone via HDMI, using the AVR-X3300W’s HDMI Zone2 output.
Convenient USB Port
- The convenient front-panel USB port provides a digital connection from music from your iPod touch, iPhone and iPad, while also charging the device. You can also connect a USB drive and listen to files from MP3 all the way up to high-resolution DSD (2.8/5.6 MHz), and lossless FLAC lossless (up to 24-bit/192-kHz).
Colour-Coded Four-way Speaker Terminals
- The high-quality multiway speaker terminals handle a number of cable terminations including banana plugs, and are also color-coded for correct first-time hook-up; color-coded speaker cable labels are provided.
Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
- The AVR-X3300W’s clear, easy-to-understand graphical on-screen display guides you through the set-up process to ensures the correct configuration. The exclusive Setup Assistant and the included Quick Start guide together provide easy setup guidance, leading the user step by step to optimize critical settings for the best possible sound and video quality with your system.
Quick Select Functions
- There are four Quick Select Function buttons on the front panel and the remote control, letting you choose your preferred input set-up and sound mode for your favorite sources. You can even set up your favorite Internet radio station on a Quick Select button.