3XR™ Architecture for Loud & Clear Bass
Descend Series subwoofers feature Definitive Technology’s new 3XR™ Architecture, providing three times the bass-producing radiating surface area of a traditional ported subwoofer. This extra surface area moves more air, resulting in massive bass. And because 3XR™ doesn’t use ports, it provides crystal-clear lows with no port noise distortion.
The DN10 brings bass as low as 28Hz to your system, adding visceral impact to whatever you’re listening to. And due to its 3XR™ Architecture, it performs like a 12″ subwoofer even though it has a 10″ driver.
Custom Class D Digital Amplification
The DN10 is equipped with a 500W peak custom Class D digital amplifier, designed to get the most out of the DN10’s 3XR™ Architecture. This custom amplification gives the Descend DN10 enough power and efficiency to play with significant detail while still packing a punch.
Control & Customization
You can customize the DN10 to the needs of your own application, system and space. The DN10 features built-in controls to dial in volume, low pass filter and phase (0/180°) for optimum bass levels. Set its power toggle to Auto on/off or DC control for fast and easy on/off power switching.
- 3XR™ Architecture: for shockingly loud, clear, deep bass
- As Low as 28Hz: for deep impact from any system
- Dual 10” Radiators: for more bass and no port noise
- Custom 500W Peak Class D Amplifier: for maximum impact
- Easy Customization & Control: it blends right in
- Limited Warranty: 3 year amplifier, 5 years driver