Whether you have a massive collection or you’re just getting into vinyl, help keep your records so fresh and so clean with this 5-in-1 cleaning set from Crosley and your vinyl stored with the Crosley Record Storage Crate Bundle.
1. Lay the large microfiber cloth on a clean, flat, dry surface and place vinyl on the cloth.
2. Lightly mist the vinyl with a cleaning solution (avoid the label) and use the small microfiber cloth to gently wipe along the direction of the grooves.
3. Place vinyl on the folding stand to dry.
4. Once the vinyl is completely dry, place it on the turntable and start rotation.
5. While the turntable is spinning, position the carbon fiber brush perpendicular to the grooves and gently touch bristles to the vinyl (do not bend the bristles).
6. Let the vinyl rotate several times.
7. Use stylus cleaner to remove any dust from the needle (clean from back to front to avoid damaging the stylus).
– Carbon fiber brush
– Microfiber cleaning cloth
– Stylus Brush
– 200ml cleaning solution
– Folding Vinyl record stand
– Dimensions: 8.99 cm W x 19.50 cm D x 8.00 cm H
– Record Storage Crate